D's Food 'n Stuff

Monday, November 06, 2006

The Reason...

...for this blog is that my other is quickly turning into a food blog. At the prompting of my wife (and a co-worker!) I have decided to go ahead and start a blog dedicated solely to food and all that goes with it. So here you will find recipes - those that work as well as the disasters! - maybe a bit about wine (though I am NO expert by far!), reviews of food books, farmers markets, gardening and growing food, and anything else that has to do with all of the wonderful stuff that we shove into our faces!!!

There won't be much as far as beef goes, as I prefer pork and chicken, so recipes for those will be here, as well as the occassional seafood and dessert. Anyway, here are some links to recipes I had on my old blog, and I promise to put more up soon!

Here is a wonderful recipe for a great linguine with a creamy chicken and parmesan sauce.

Here is a great butternut squash soup recipe.

And here are a few for pork loin. Here, and here.

Enjoy, and I'll get more up later.

D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home